Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Demi : How are you today? and how is your project current activity?

Corpsified : Alhamdulillah I'm good. Now I'm preparing for a new album.

Demi : A few momments earlier, your promotional album has successfuly released, and accepted by the local metalhead and from other countries aswel. How do you feel?

Corpsified : Abviously, I'm verry glad. it will be a trigger for me, so that I could work better.

Demi : Whether the next album is still in progress?

Corpsified : Yes, the next album is still in
progress. This EP will be released by one of the best local label called "Dismembered Records"

Demi : Do you have a specific target after
This album successfuly released?

Corpsified : I just hope people can enjoy and appreciate this effort.

Demi : What lyrical theme are you using?

Corpsified : Anything related to gore and putridity

Demi : Whether will you stay in one-man
project, or do you have any plan to add another member?

Corpsified : I will stay in one-man project, considering I actually have a band with complete line-up.

Demi : What's your other band's name?

Corpsified : That's a secret...hahahaha

Demi : I would like to ask about how this project could be formed?

Corpsified : At that time I had not seriously tried to record a song. And this project name taken from one of Gorgasm song in "Destined to Violate" album

Demi : What's the biggest Corpsified influences?

Corpsified : Gorgasm, Pyaemia,
Disavowed, Disgorge, Cerebral Effusion, Inveracity, and many more.

Demi : What is your favorite album in 2014 and this year?

Corpsified : Gorgasm - Destined to Violate, Death Vomit - Forging a Legacy, Cerebral Effusion - Idolatry Of The Unethical, Cadavoracity - Remnants of Chaotic Apogee, Dismemberment Torture - Convulsion Of Perfect Abomination EP

Demi : How do you feel about the Indonesian metalscene lately?

Corpsified : It's crazy! And I'm verry proud of it! many bands are releasing new albums and merchandise in a short time.

Demi : Have you ever play live?

Corpsified : I will perform live for the first time in EXTREME DEATH FEST in Blitar, my home town.

Demi : What is your preparation for your first live performances later?

Corpsified : Fitness and eating healthy foods hahah lol I'm just kidding. Preparing songs material and practicing. That's about it.

Demi : Are you satisfied with your current achievement?

Corpsified : I am satisfied with the promo album that has been released since its received a positive response from the metalheads.

Demi : Where fans can buy your merchandise ?

Corpsified : So far I have not been released any merch, but if you want to know the progress of this project, please contact :
fb : CORPSIFIED DM
fb : Dismembered extremetal stuff
cp : +6285655718656

Demi : What's your hope for Indonesian metalscene in the future?

Corpsified : I hope that the local metalscene can continue to grow. In terms of qualiy and quantity.

Demi : Ok, thank you very much for your time! I hope your project can continue to
contribute to the local metalscene and mantain your presence. Any last statement?

Corpsified : Thanks a lot to Indonesian Sickness Zine for the support and your trust for this small project. Long live death metal, epecially Indonesian death metal scene! In death we trust, in brutality we blast \m/

Interview done by Demi Raldi 15/02/2015

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Media Partners / Banners


Best Releases